GO2bank™ is the ultimate mobile banking app and debit card, packed with features to help you better manage your money and build your credit.
The ultimate in value and convenience:
• No monthly fees with eligible direct deposit, otherwise $5 per month¹
• Free nationwide ATM network²
• Overdraft protection up to $200, with opt-in and eligible direct⁵
• Get your pay up to 2 days early with direct deposit⁶
• Earn over 10x the national savings rate average³
• Earn up to 7% cash back on eGift Cards bought in app⁴
Your GO2 for better credit:
• Build or repair your credit over time with the GO2bank Secured Visa® Credit Card⁷
• Raise your credit scores instantly and get your FICO® score for free⁸
Keep your money safe:
• Member FDIC bank and a brand of Green Dot Corporation
• Lock and unlock your card with a tap of the app⁹
• Receive fraud alerts when we see something suspicious¹⁰
Download the app to open an account or visit GO2bank.com to learn more.
Online access, mobile number verification (via text message) and identity verification (including SSN) are required to open and use your account. Mobile number verification, email address verification and mobile app are required to access all features.
See Deposit Account Agreement at GO2bank.com/daa for fees, terms and conditions.
1. Monthly fee waived when you receive a payroll or government benefits direct deposit in the previous monthly statement period. Otherwise, $5 per month.
2. See app for free ATM locations. $3 for out-of-network withdrawals, plus any additional fees the ATM owner or bank may charge. Limits apply.
3. Interest paid quarterly on the average daily balance of savings during the quarter up to a $5,000 balance and if the account is in good standing. Fees on your primary deposit account may reduce earnings on your savings account. The average national savings account interest rate of 0.08% is determined by the FDIC as of 6/21/22. Visit https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/ to learn more.
4. Activated, chip-enabled debit card required to purchase eGift Cards. Active GO2bank account required to receive eGift Cards. eGift Card merchants subject to change.
5. Opt-in required. Account must be in good standing and chip-enabled debit card activated to opt in. Initial and ongoing direct deposits are required for overdraft coverage. Additional criteria may apply which can affect your eligibility and your overdraft coverage. Overdrafts are paid at our discretion. Overdraft fees may cause your account to be overdrawn by an amount greater than your overdraft coverage. A $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee.
6. Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period.
7. Available only to GO2bank accountholders with direct deposits totaling at least $100 in the past 30 days. Eligibility criteria applies and security deposit required. Other fees may apply.
8. Results may vary. Some may not see improved scores or approval odds. Not all lenders use Experian credit files, and not all lenders use scores impacted by Experian Boost™.
9. Previously authorized transactions and deposits/transfers to your account will function with a locked card.
10. Message and data rates apply.
Cards issued by GO2bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
Technology Privacy Statement – https://www.go2bank.com/techprivacy