Join over 3 million of our members who are using the Nationwide Banking App for their everyday banking needs. It’s simple to get started.
Manage your everyday banking needs
Securely log-in using Biometrics or 3 numbers of your passnumber. Once signed in you can use the app to view your balances, make payments, search for transactions and much more.
Become a super saver
You can use the app to create Savings Goals, easily see what your savings interest rate is, and also make impulse savings into your account – without having to log in.
Frequently asked questions
— I’ve never used the app before. How do I start?
Tap the ‘Get’ button on the screen to download the app. Once downloaded, simply follow the instructions on screen. From there, all you’ll need are your Nationwide account details or debit card and card reader and the app will help you finish setting up.
— How safe is the Nationwide Banking App?
Our Digital Banking promise means:
• We’ll refund any money taken from your account without your authorisation
• We’ll monitor & protect your account 24/7 with the latest technology
• We’ll provide you with education on how to stay safe including top tips and information on the latest fraud and scam trends
(Please see our website for full terms and conditions. T&Cs apply.)
My app isn’t downloading
If your app isn’t downloading or seems to be stuck, to fix it:
1. Go to your phone’s settings and choose Apps > Google Play Store > Force stop
2. Then choose Storage > Clear cache
3. Try the update again.
You can use the app to
• View your accounts; savings, loans, mortgages, credit cards and current accounts.
• Browse our product offerings, and open new accounts
• Freeze/unfreeze your debit card
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Change your passnumber
• Setup new bill payments and check existing payments (you may need your card reader for some transactions)
• Setup and track a Savings Goal
• Personalise your settings to update your personal details, get text alerts and go paperless