Get ready for a world where kids take charge of their future. The Verizon Family Money app and prepaid debit card let kids earn, save, spend, and become money-savvy. This app is the perfect way to help kids learn the ins and outs of family money, while parents sit back and watch them succeed.
Not an existing Verizon customer? Not a problem, you do not need to be a Verizon customer to sign up for Family Money.
Reward kids for doing their chores or set up an allowance, all within the app. Need a little extra control? Parents can set spending limits and rules, and even lock cards as needed. And as your kids start to master their money goals, you can watch the impact they’re making with detailed stats and see their financial knowledge grow.
Make way for the money-savvy kids. Because, ready or not, here they come.
– Link parent’s checking account(s) for easy transfers
– Automate allowances and create chores that kids can complete to earn real money
– Manage up to 5 kids, who each get their own prepaid debit card
– Teach kids how to budget wisely and save more in their virtual Vault
– Access personalized insights, set alerts and spending limits to stay in control
– Tools to start your kids off right with money management— all in one app
The Family Money Prepaid Card is issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank (MCB, Member FDIC) pursuant to a license from VisaⓇ U.S.A. “Metropolitan Commercial Bank” and “Metropolitan” are registered trademarks of Metropolitan Commercial Bank ©2014.
The Program Manager for the Family Money Prepaid Debit Card Program offered by MCB is Verizon Wireless. Copyright © 2021 Verizon Wireless. All rights reserved.