Budgeting doesn’t have to be boring and tedious. Seriously. You just need a budgeting app made with you in mind. That’s EveryDollar.
EveryDollar has helped millions of people learn to love budgeting by taking the stress out of planning and managing money.
Create your first budget in about 10 minutes. Then customize categories, track expenses, set up savings goals, and more! You can also pay off debt faster, build lasting wealth, and plan for your future.
Tell Your Money Where to Go
EveryDollar is built on zero-based budgeting. You give every dollar a job to do (see where we got the name?) before the month begins—so your income minus your expenses always equals zero. No complicated percentage-based or “month ahead” planning required—just simple budgeting that puts you in control of your finances.
Find and Save More Money
When you start to tell your money where to go instead of wondering where it went, you’ll feel like you got a raise. In fact, budgeters find an average of $332 in their first month using EveryDollar.
You can start budgeting with the free version of EveryDollar or unlock the premium version with a free trial.
What’s included with the free version of EveryDollar?
• Create unlimited budgets on the mobile app or on desktop.
• Adjust or reset your budget throughout the month.
• Split expenses across multiple budget lines.
• Stay on top of spending and see how much cash is remaining each month.
• Manually track transactions.
• Check your budget from anywhere with the mobile app for Android or iOS.
What’s included with the premium version of EveryDollar?
• Everything in the free version, plus:
• Connect to your bank so transactions automatically stream in straight from your bank account.
• Get one-click transaction tracking suggestions (desktop only).
• See custom reporting on income and spending habits.
• View all your connected account balances in the app.
• Export transactions and download as CSV (desktop only).
• Fast-track your debt payoff with automatic balance updates.
• Get priority callback support from our customer success team.
• Set due date reminders three days before a bill is due (iOS only).
Download EveryDollar and start budgeting today.