You work hard for your money – why wait to get it? Dayforce Wallet gives you access to your pay as soon as you earn it*, at no cost. Get paid when you want by using the app† to add some or all of your available pay to the Dayforce Prepaid Mastercard® — as soon as the end of your workday. Then use the card to make everyday purchases, pay bills, or withdraw cash from a network of fee-free ATMs. No more waiting for payday.
You can use the app to see how much pay is available to you on any given day and add funds directly to the card. It’s not a loan or an advance – it’s pay you’ve already earned. There are no monthly fees to use the app or hidden fees‡ for adding pay to your card because it’s your money.
You can also use the app to view the current balance and transaction history for your Dayforce Card or transfer funds to other bank accounts. You can even have your regular paycheck direct deposited to the Dayforce Card, making it easy to manage your finances all in a single place.
If your employer has activated Dayforce Wallet, you can get started in three easy steps:
1) DOWNLOAD the Dayforce Wallet app and create an account.
2) CONNECT your account to Dayforce.
3) ACTIVATE your card once you’ve received it, following the steps in the Dayforce Wallet app.
• Easy on-demand pay requests, right in the app – funds loaded right to the Dayforce Card
• Direct deposit to the Dayforce Card – funds arrive up to two-days earlier§ than your typical payday
• No monthly fees, no fees to make on-demand pay requests, and no account balance minimums
• Thousands of fee-free MoneyPass® ATMs for cash withdrawal
• Card acceptance anywhere Mastercard is accepted, online, or in person
• Contactless payments – add the Dayforce Card to your mobile wallet
* Some blackout dates and limitations may apply based on your pay cycle and employer’s configurations.
† Standard message and data rates from your wireless service provider may apply.
‡ Consult the Cardholder Agreement and Fee Schedule for a complete list of fees.
§ The Dayforce Prepaid Mastercard is issued by Central Bank of Kansas City, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Certain fees, terms, and conditions are associated with the approval, maintenance and use of the Card. You should consult your Cardholder Agreement and Fee Schedule. If you have any questions regarding the Card or such fees, terms, and conditions, you can contact us toll-free at 1-877-723-7434, 24 hours a day.