This is a dedicated app for the Epson SD-10 spectrophotometer.
– The portable, compact, and easy to use SD-10 partnered with this app allows you to not only measure the color of indoor printed materials and Color Collections, but also measure outdoor signs and bulletin boards.
– You can import measurement data to the app without complicated cable connections.
– You can manage the colors imported to your app as reference colors, inspect them by comparing with a Color Collection, and check if the colors can be reproduced by the printer you are using.
– Epson’s original sensing technology realizes high-precision color measurement with a single tap in this app.
– Displays the measured colors in a variety of color spaces (Lab, LCh, RGB, CMYK, and LRV).
– Searches and displays approximate colors from the PANTONE® Color Collection provided with this app.
– Suggests colors that harmonize with the measured color.
– Compares measured colors to a Color Collection to determine the color difference.
– Determines if the measured color can be reproduced by the printer you are using.
– Adjust color measurements to create a different color.
– Add a variety of information (favorites, location, photos, and notes) to measured colors.
– Create Color Collections (Color Palettes) to suit your needs.
– Create Color Swatch and Color Book files that can be imported into Adobe® Illustrator® and Photoshop®.
– The Epson SD-10 spectrophotometer is required to use this app.
– This app connects to the SD-10 by Bluetooth®.
– Emails such as “Send emails to developers” will be used for future service improvements. Unfortunately, we cannot reply to individual inquiries.