(Supported OS: Requires Android 10 or later.)
Epson Setting Assistant is an app that automatically corrects the shape of a projected image by taking pictures with your camera.
Make sure your Android device and a projector that supports this app are connected to the same network.
By taking a photo of the projected pattern, the app automatically corrects distortion in the projected image and adjusts its shape to match the screen.
1) Wall correction
By taking a photo of the pattern projected onto a wall, the app detects unevenness in the surface of the wall and corrects distortion in the projected image.
2) Screen correction for ultra short throw projection
By taking a photo of the pattern projected onto an ultra short throw screen, the app matches the shape of the image to the frame of the screen.
[Using the App]
Make sure your Android device and the projector are connected to the same network.
1. Press the [Projector Settings] button on the projector’s remote control, and then select [Installation] from the menu displayed.
2. When you open this app on your Android device, it automatically connects to the projector.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to select [Wall] or [Ultra Short Throw Screen] depending on your environment.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to take a photo of the projected pattern using the camera in the app, and the corrections will be completed automatically.
If you are not happy with the results of the corrections made by this app, you can also adjust manually using the remote control.
Ultra short throw Epson projectors that support this app
Check the Epson website for more information.
Images used here are for illustrative purposes only. The actual images may differ.
Emails that we receive through “Send Email to Developer” and any other methods will be used to improve future services. Note that we cannot respond to individual inquiries.