Android is a working framework intended for use in cell phones. Initially the Android working framework was made for use in computerized cameras. It was additionally evolved by Android Inc. what’s more, Google fundamentally for use with cell phones and tablets with a touchscreen. To utilize Android the client contacts a screen through swiping, squeezing, tapping, and can make words with the virtual console. Android was delivered in 2008, and is accessible in excess of 100 dialects today. Despite the fact that it was produced for cell phones and tablets it is likewise utilized in Android televisions, Android Auto, and Android Wear today. As of May, 2017 there were multiple billion clients of the working framework. Android Inc. was established by Chris White, Scratch Singes, Rich Excavator, and Andy Rubin in 2003, in Palo Alto, California.
Did You Know About It?
- Android is a Linux based operating software system.
- The word Android means a human with a male robot appearance.
- All Android variants, except for Android 1.0 and 1.1, are named after confectionary and sweets for example Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich and KitKat.
- Google purchased the working framework Android from Android Inc. in 2005 for $50 million.
- Android releases are alphabetical; Astro, Bender, Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollypop and Marshmallow.
- Android operating system was was utilized in over 81% of the cell phones sold in 2015.
- Overall it is assessed that more than 1.4 billion individuals utilize the Android working framework.
- More Android devices are sold than all Macintosh, iOS, and Microsoft devices joined.
- Numerous pundits of the Android working framework in 2008 anticipated that it planned to come up short.
- The speed of Android telephones continuing out and about Google uses to work out the traffic on Google Maps
- Android is accessible in around 46 dialects, this likewise implies apps can be created in various dialects to cover a more extensive crowd.
- Android’s logo isn’t actually called Android, Google unofficially call him Bugdroid.
- Android is being utilized in gadgets, for example, watches and Google Glass.