Bring your wardrobe to the 21st century- the new Whering app is finally here!
A closet full of clothes, but nothing to wear? Relax, we’ve got you covered (literally). Reinvent your closet with the Clueless-style wardrobe app that’s going to change your outfit game in 2021. Whering is your digital wardrobe, personal stylist and wardrobe planner at your fingertips. Wardrobe organisation & management made easy. The app will sort, match and track what you wear- all at the click of a button.
Life is hard, getting dressed shouldn’t be. Never spend hours in front of the mirror deciding what to wear again, it’s all sorted for you in the palm of you hand- your items are digitised and searchable, so we can maximise their potential. Receive outfit recommendations and start the day with a bang- less thinking, more Whering.
How it works:
· Take pictures of all your clothes (we’re talking all your items including accessories, bags, shoes, you name it) & upload onto the app- we’ll neatly crop your photos & tag your items for easy browsing.
· Style outfits by layering your items into visually pleasing flat-lays or flat lays (think Polyvore) or use our iconic Dress Me feature and get auto-suggestions if you’re feeling uninspired, Clueless style.
· Create unlimited Collections of looks for dinners, date-nights, work meetings etc. from the comfort of your couch. Time to get creative and inspired with collages, lookbooks & mood boards.
· Plan ahead using the Calendar function: log future & previous outfits, make the most of your beautiful pieces and keep track of your wardrobe usage.
· Effortlessly plan trips and generate packing lists in seconds.
· Adopt conscious shopping habits using the wishlist feature & sustainable Whering product recommendations. Buy less, buy better & make it last.
Our goal is for you to have a great wardrobe with a clear conscience. We’re building a digital tool for recovering hypocrites like us, who love a good outfit but don’t want it to cost the earth. With Whering you will rediscover your closet’s gems, and together, we are going to put an end to the ‘buy, use, dispose’ model, and radically change our relationship to clothes.
“The most sustainable garment is the one already in your wardrobe” – Orsola de Castro (Fashion Revolution).
We really value your feedback, and are so excited to have you come on this journey with us. We’re building this product for you, so the more you guide us and challenge us- the better!
Ps: if you get stuck, use our Chat function (on the Profile tab) to let us know how we can help.