Top Vitamin rich Foods & Diets is a free app about top Vitamins rich foods fruits & vegetables and diets for vegetarian or non-vegetarian people of all ages. We have compiled all type of Vitamin and Nutrient Chart and 13 vitamins your body needs and are suitable for a number of purposes or just for daily breakfast or other meals.
Vitamins are food substances found in fruits vegetables plants and animals. We have tried compiling all major categories of Food sources and their availability in all places of the world such as:
1. Top Vegetables and Beans
2. Fruits and Nut
3. Dairy Products
4. Meat & Poultry
5. Fishes & Sea Foods
6. Cereals and Pulses
Vitamins are essential for our body to function properly for growth energy and each has specific jobs. Here's the list of vitamin types and their roles in our body with primary foods source items they're found in:
* Vitamin A prevents eye problems and promotes a healthy immune system. It is essential for the growth and development of cells and keeps skin healthy.
* Vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid) is needed to form collagen tissue that helps to hold cells together. It is essential for healthy bones teeth gums and blood vessels. Vitamin C also helps the body to absorb iron and aids in wound healing and contributes to brain function. It also helps you getting glowing and beautiful skin.
* Vitamin D strengthens bones because it helps the body absorb calcium. The body makes Vitamin D when you are exposed to sunlight on your skin.
* Vitamin E is an antioxidant and helps protect cells from damage. It is also important for the health of red blood cells.
Vitamin B1 (also called Thiamin)
Thiamin helps the body to convert carbohydrates into energy and is necessary for the heart muscles and nervous system to function properly.
* Vitamin B2 (also called Riboflavin) is essential for growth and producing red blood cells.
* Vitamin B3 (also called Niacin) helps the body turn food into energy. It helps maintain healthy skin and is important for nerve function.
* Vitamin B6 is important for normal brain and nerve function. It also helps the body break down proteins and make red blood cells.
* vitamin B9 (also known as Folate , folic acid or folacin) helps the body make red blood cells. It is also needed for DNA formation. Deficiency of folic acid in pregnant woman may cause neural birth defects in fetus and newly born babies.
* Vitamin B12 helps to make red blood cells and is important for nerve cell function.
App contains the complete list of foods that are easily available everywhere in the world and are completely natural. This compilation is not only suitable for weight gain and muscle building but also for your Weight loss goals for vegetarians and non vegetarians.
We have included all type of food items such as fruits vegetables meat and dairy products that can help you gaining muscles really fast. You can share these images as photo in just single Tap to your Facebook WhatsApp twitter tumblr or any other social media website or App. You can also email these pics as attachment to your friends or can download to your cell phone memory or memory card gallery of your mobile.