If your school is currently using PupilPath as their parent and student portal, the PupilPath mobile application allows parents, teachers, and students to have instant access to their child’s class performance information on the go, including:
• Up-to-date classroom progress
• Attendance live as it is taken
• Grades and status of assignments and exams
• Assignment due dates and descriptions
• Student GPA and averages in class grading categories
• Report card grades
• Daily schedule
We believe you will find this app to be a great compliment to our online portal.
Your school must be using the Skedula and PupilPath platforms to use this app. If you are unsure, contact your school to find out before you download this app.
To find out more about PupilPath, or to get PupilPath in your school, please visit: http://www.datacation.com
The PupilPath app requires a wireless connection or a data plan.