View and interact with dashboards that have been published to your organizations Intellicast Server. Pick up and use your dashboards without requiring any training. Use your dashboards when your are offline with no loss of functionality and enjoy speedy response times even over slow mobile networks.
– Secure login (initial settings can be pre-populated by emailing a link to the user)
– See the catalog of dashboards you have access to
– Filter the catalog to show favorites, recently viewed, or recently updated dashboards
– View and interact with your dashboards (including drilling*, sorting*, filtering*, switching* to different views of data)
– Drill between dashboards*
– Export data to Excel (requires iPad version of Excel)*
– Save filter conditions so you can quickly get back to the same part of the dashboard in the future
– One-click syncing of multiple dashboards for offline use
– Access dashboards from a link in another application (e.g. email)*
* When implemented by your dashboard designer
Important: This application is compatible with Intellicast Enterprise V4 R8 U1 or above. Please check with your IT team that this is the correct version of the application for your organization.
Note to IT administrators: For information on how to configure your Intellicast Server to work with this mobile app, please download the “Intellicast Enterprise Mobile App – Server Installation and Configuration” guide from the InsightSoftware support site.