A music editor, audio speed changer and pitch shifting app designed by musicians. With Up Tempo you can easily change the playback speed and pitch of audio files on your Android device either independently or at the same time. Useful for practicing fast songs, or those that need different tunings. Up Tempo can also be used as a music looper and audio editor, for changing the talking speed on voice notes and podcasts, or for making nightcore.
Simple controls and clear visuals make Up Tempo easy to use without compromising accuracy. The waveform view lets you quickly see where you are, and allows you to skip to a specific point in a song.
Stuck on a particular section? Precisely set points to loop between. Need more accuracy? Pinch and zoom to get a more detailed waveform view.
Want to come back later? When you have finished a practice session you can save your loop points and pitch/tempo settings to use another time. You can also export your adjusted song.
– Pitch changer- change song pitch up or down
– Music speed changer – change playback audio speed to a % of original speed
– Music looper – precisely set loop points
– Waveform view – pinch and zoom for more accuracy
– Open various formats of audio files from your Android device (mp3 etc…..)
– Play instantly with real-time audio speed and pitch adjustment.
– Export adjusted song
– Save settings for use another time
– Bass cut (Pro version only)
– Center and Sides isolation (Pro version only)
– Equaliser (Pro version only)
– Audio recorder (Pro version only)
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded below.
We hope you find Up Tempo Music Editor useful. You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.