Create flowcharts that make your device perform tasks automatically. Easy to understand automation, just add blocks, and connect them.
Automate your daily or repetitive tasks, for example:
• create a daily backup of a folder on your device and upload it to Google Drive or an FTP server;
• send an SMS or e-mail when reaching a GPS location (geofencing);
• toggle Wi-Fi or Bluetooth at a specific time of day;
• toggle a system setting by a single click on a home screen shortcut or Quick Settings tile;
• scan an NFC tag to turn on Do-Not-Disturb;
• change audio volume or screen brightness when opening an app; or
• download and display some online content as a notification every morning.
Almost every feature of your device can be automated using the 350+ building blocks included, and if that’s not enough, Locale/Tasker plug-ins are also supported:
Creating device automation “flows” is as simple as adding and connecting blocks, novices can then configure them with predefined options, while experienced users may use expressions, variables and functions. Or, just download ready-made “flows” that other users have shared through the in-app community:
Automatic file backup
It’s easy to make an automation “flow” to backup your files to a specific folder on the device, an SD card, external USB drive, FTP server, or even Google Drive.
Support & Feedback
This app uses Accessibility services.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.