ATTENTION: Read note below before downloading the server application!
Get the Windows application from one of these links and run it on your PC:
Direct download(Windows 64-bit):
Linux/Mac OS (Beta)
(Contact email@example.com for more info)
– Control your PC's mouse using your phone's motion sensors
– Left/Right Click: Tap for click, hold to drag and drop
– Scroll input
– Keyboard input
– Frequently used keys (Start Menu, Alt-Tab, Copy-Paste, etc..)
– Use volume buttons as input to the PC (Scroll Up/Down, PC Volume, Rewind/Forward, Left/Right Click)
– NEW! Control your mouse with a touchpad on your phone that works just like a laptop touchpad
– The accuracy of the mouse pointer depends on the quality of your phone's sensor.
– Please do NOT leave a bad review saying there's a virus in the Windows app!
– There's a link to the GitHub repo up there, build the server application from scratch if you're really afraid.
– Windows might show a big warning the first time you run the application; Click on 'More info' and then 'Run anyway'.
– The application needs to be allowed through Windows Firewall to function.
(As a standalone developer I cannot afford the ridiculous costs for digital certificates that are required to sign these executables; Which is why you get these warnings)